BZZT! - a new video made with Shotcut

And this time I even remembered to credit Shotcut at the end. I am amazed by how much YouTube degrades the quality on these things - the opening image pan is massively pixelated, even though I rendered it at 85% quality in Shotcut, which gave me a file size six times that of the 55% rendering. Being such a small channel sucks because nobody ever sees these things, but they are fun to make.

6 Likes

Wait, wow, you made all of the artwork?!

1 Like

Yes, to the extent that I wrote the prompts. And I’m comfortable fixing things in Photoshop. You have to reject about 90% of the results, and expect to waste a lot of time, especially at first. I used mage.space, which I am quite familiar with by now. I don’t usually use the prefab “styles”, I just tell it what I want directly; sort of like using the terminal instead of a gui.

1 Like

I shouldn’t have watched this clip before going to sleep… I scanned the bedroom for an hour! :cold_face: :cold_face:
Bravo for this fantastic work. :clap: :+1:

1 Like

Ha, success, lol. Thanks for taking the time to watch.

Very nice.
At 01:08, the man looks a bit like Vincent Price. Was that intentional? :wink:

I don’t think he looks like VP but the second guy there at the desk REALLY looks like a character actor whose name I can’t quite remember; he was in the opening scene of Murder, My Sweet and had a long run in film and television. Anyway, the likenesses are unintentional, but lucky, accidents.