Audiobook Video on Malcolm X

Hi everyone.

I’d like to express my gratitude to the Shotcut developers for this amazing piece of software. Although I haven’t participated in the forums, I have been search for and utilizing content posted here to learn about Shotcut and its usage so thanks also to everyone who posts useful questions or answers.

I teach at a community school and try to promote Shotcut and FOSS in general to students.

Anyway, I’ve made a few noob-level videos for a relative’s audiobook company. Nothing too fancy but I hope you guys enjoy it even if you don’t agree with the content 100%.

Please don’t hesitate to share constructive feedback. Would appreciate it a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Although I’m strongly in favor of any effort to fight racism, I don’t have enough knowledge about religions and politics to form an opinion and comment about the actual content of the video.

On the other hand, I can give my opinion about it’s visual aspect: This is a very simple video that required a minimal amount of filters but it was well done. It is pleasant to look at. Much better looking than many other similar videos I’ve seen before. The waveform animation is not essential in my opinion, but adds a nice touch nonetheless.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Planning to add “Watch on Odysee” text reveal in the template later on hopefully.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.