Audio has moved through the export

It looks like, after the export of my timeline, the audio has moved and is no more synchronized, although before the export, it was synchronized. Why? What can I do? Did I miss anything?

My video in the timeline is “lossless FFV1” with default settings.
In my timeline I have not a separate audio track. But I have made some cuts with the key “s” in the timeline. And I have moved audio in some sections (sections created with the key “s”) in the timeline with the properties-tab → Audio->Sync. So I have only one track.
I have exported H.264 Baseline Profile with default settings from Timeline.

Thank you.

If the Properties > Audio > Sync was done at the same time as Settings > Synchronization > 250ms, then you’re probably fighting yourself.

Start a new project and do “Open Other > Count” with Sound set to “Frame 0”, and see if the sounds line up with the change in numbers. Alter Settings > Synchronization as needed to make audio and video aligned.

Then go back to your original project and alter Properties > Audio > Sync if needed. It probably won’t be needed if the source file is any good.

1 Like

Thank you. But unfortunately I do not understand anything of this tip.

Start a new project and do “Open Other > Count”

When I make this, I have a new counting video in the source.

with Sound set to “Frame 0”, and see if the sounds line up with the change in numbers.

But I do not have any sound.

(?)

In the Open Other box, there is a drop down list titled Sound that needs to be changed to Frame 0. Without that, there will be no sound.

It’s solved. It was, because I have set Settings > Synchronization to 250ms. After I have moved audio with Properties > Audio > Sync .

As Austin said: Export does not take into account Settings > Synchronization > 250ms . So it was all moved wrong for 250ms.

Thank you Austin.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.