Audio cuts during microphone recording

Hello,

I have already edited some videos without problems, but today I have a problem, I don’t know if it is a setting or something else because I don’t find the solution. My problem: when I record the audio for my video through the microphone, on rendering, all my words are interrupted by cuts, it’s hatched. Yet when I speak to the microphone without recording the sound is well restored. Bug or settings? Thank you for your answer

Bonjour,

J’ai déjà monté quelques vidéos sans gros problèmes, mais aujourd’hui j’ai un souci, je ne sais pas si c’est un réglage ou autre car je ne trouve pas la solution. Mon problème : quand j’enregistre grâce au micro l’audio pour ma video, au rendu, tous mes mots sont interrompus par des coupures, c’est hachuré. Pourtant quand je parle au micro sans enregistrer le son est bien restitué. Bug ou réglages? Merci de votre réponse

You’ll get more replies / help if you provide more information about your recording techniques.

• What software are you using to perform you audio recordings
  • What OS are you using
  • What version of shotcut are you using
  • What audio codec are you using
  • What are the codec settings of your recording

Answering all the above questions will help other to try and reproduce and diagnose your particular issue.

cheers :doughnut:
Chris

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.