It’s always better to have a muse for these videos
Beautiful. The fish footage ain’t bad either
Wow! I can’t say anything else !
Very nicely done video - love it!
Seems you had lots of fun.
We like snorkeling and do it very often
This sommer we stayed in Greece, Chalkidiki - which is surely not the best place for snorkeling or diving, but we still saw at least 20 kinds of fish incl. octopus and sea snails (Giant Doris - for the 1. time) but we also snorkeled other more famous places all around the globe.
Best places were probably:
- red sea (many exotic kinds of fish, great riffs and corals)
- Mexico (great sea turtles and mantas, barracudas)
- Seychelles (very nice water and lots of sea life, big turtles, mantas, sting rays, barracudas)
- Thailand (not the best visibility, depending on island/locations/weather)
- Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia (same as Thailand)
What equipment did you use for the under water shots?
Thank you. I love snorkeling and try to do it as often as I can.
For equipment, this video was shot on a Gopro Hero 7, Insta360 One R & Insta360 One X2
I plan to travel and snorkeling more and making Shotcut videos along the way.
Thank you sir!
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.