It’s always better to have a muse for these videos
Beautiful. The fish footage ain’t bad either
Wow! I can’t say anything else !
Very nicely done video - love it!
Seems you had lots of fun.
We like snorkeling and do it very often
This sommer we stayed in Greece, Chalkidiki - which is surely not the best place for snorkeling or diving, but we still saw at least 20 kinds of fish incl. octopus and sea snails (Giant Doris - for the 1. time) but we also snorkeled other more famous places all around the globe.
Best places were probably:
- red sea (many exotic kinds of fish, great riffs and corals)
- Mexico (great sea turtles and mantas, barracudas)
- Seychelles (very nice water and lots of sea life, big turtles, mantas, sting rays, barracudas)
- Thailand (not the best visibility, depending on island/locations/weather)
- Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia (same as Thailand)
What equipment did you use for the under water shots?
Thank you. I love snorkeling and try to do it as often as I can.
For equipment, this video was shot on a Gopro Hero 7, Insta360 One R & Insta360 One X2
I plan to travel and snorkeling more and making Shotcut videos along the way.
Thank you sir!