Animated Text Titles

Hey fellow Shotcut forum users,
I am using Shotcut for more than a year now.
Meanwhile I also use DaVinci.
The following are the animations that I made using DaVinci Resolve.
I just want to know whether I can do these animations on Shotcut or should I use DaVinci only for these works.

:wink::crossed_fingers::wink:

3 Likes

My opinion is that, yes, you can do those in Shotcut. But it would obviously be easier and faster to do them with Fusion.

1 Like

Ohh yes.
Thank you so much for that.
And is there any ready made templates for these animations on Shotcut.
Pardon me if there is already one uploaded on the forum because I am a new user of Shotcut and the forum as well.
So it is my kindest request to share me the title templates if there are any.
Thank you !!!

2 Likes

I said that you CAN do these animations in Shotcut. Meaning that you can create your own templates. You said you made the two examples above with DaVinci Resolve.
If you want to use Shotcut instead, youโ€™ll have to figure out the way to duplicate what you did in DaVinci Resolve.

With that said. If you search the history of my topics (in my profile) you can find a couple of text animations I did (with Shotcut) that you could potentially use as templates if you like them.

2 Likes

I watched the โ€œ5 Adventurous Hotelsโ€ video on your channel. Normally, when someone wants lots of templates and transitions, I donโ€™t get excited because I assume their video will be more about flash and eye candy than it will be about storytelling, emotion, or information. However, your video was very informative and the transitions were extremely well-chosen and placed. You reminded me to put my assumptions aside until I give a video a fair viewing. Well done, keep it up!

1 Like

Ohhh Thank you so much.
Good to hear that you liked my video. :blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.