An image appears after end of timeline

Shotcut: 20.04.12 Portable TAR

Hi!

What can I write to explain this? Yes, that picture exist in my video, but else…

All tracks are visible…
But from where is that picture to see?

And a screen shot with all video tracks as not visible:

I’ve just added a picture into a track and that “ghost picture” was moved “again” to the end (and beyound):

I’ve now went through the single saves and it looks that this “ghost picture” is there from the beginning of that project…

Best regards

What do you see when you place the playhead at these locations?

Black and the picture of 06-F.png…
That “ghost picture” begins always at the end of the timeline. (Also if I add a new part into a track, which lengthen the timeline.)
BTW: I even can set the seeker beyond the timeline by mouse

Final export shows this image?

Do you see the same in version 20.06.28?

Needs a try…

I (normally) end a project with the version I started with, so I haven’t downloaded it yet. But I can give it a try…

BTW: Haven’t had that “ghost picture” never before (with 20-04-12)…

Ok…

I’ve downloaded latest version as Portable TAR and with this there is also that “ghost picture”.

I’ve then copied timeline to source (with latest version) and exported the last minute and there is also that “ghost picture” to see.

There is a corruption in your timeline, but I do not know the steps to reproduce it and will be unable to fix it until it happens to me (or another developer experiences it and fixes it). Meanwhile, I suggest you search the project file XML for the picture in a text editor.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.