Alternative for timeline markers (an April Fools' Day post)

Here is something for you @bentacular :grinning:

4 Likes

Sounds like fun.
Who wins?

Mesmerizing

1 Like

:rofl:

Euh, les miens existent vraiment.
Je pourrai vous fournir le code à ajouter, simplement aujourd’hui il fonctionne sur V20.09, mais j’ai besoin d’emprunter un ordinateur plus récent pour le valider sur V21.xx

Uh, mine really exist.
I could provide you with the code to add, just today it works on V20.09, but I need to borrow a newer computer to validate it on V21.xx

1 Like

Yes, but this time, don’t forget to put on your new hat.

2 Likes

I’m using 21.03.21 on MacOS.

I don’t know. What is certain is that there is toilet paper for many pilots, hahaha. :joy:

2 Likes

There used to be things about white-out and video monitors, and hair-dye and artificial intelligence, but all of those links seem to have disappeared in the last week of January this year.

1 Like

C’est brillant ! On ne voit pas les marqueurs, mais comme vous dites, en attendant la version officielle, ça peut être très utile.

That’s very clever. We don’t see the markers, but like you say, until there is an official version, this can be very useful.

In the 21.04.01 Beta downloaded this morning, have you tried the “Holographic 3D” option yet?

I haven’t installed 21.04.01 yet.
But what you say intrigues me!
I’ll take a look at it tonight.

1 Like

Another April Fool’s Day?

1 Like

Well, I think so lol. Since I don’t find any trace of 21.04.01 anywhere :rofl:

1 Like

It appears to be hardware-dependent, requiring a Signetics 25120.

2 Likes

I have a Commodore 64

2 Likes

There’s a 25120NFG listed on eBay, if you have an open socket for it.

Mon problème c’est que je ne sais pas comment sauvegarder les marqueurs dans le fichier mlt. Donc à chaque fois que l’on ferme le projet et qu’on l’ouvre à nouveau on doit les remettre.

My problem is that I don’t know how to save the markers in the mlt file. So every time we close the project and open it again we have to put them back.

1 Like

Et moi un Oric1

And me an Oric1

1 Like