Allow select multiple keyframes

I’m editing filter’s keyframes and I wanted to move / delete multiple keyframes at once. Anything like this is mentioned in the keyboard shortcuts.

I don’t think it is possible to select more than one keyframe. Did I missed something ?

Thanks

Shotcut v20.11.28

4 Likes

Came looking for the same in v21.12.24! :frowning:

Still looking for this feature. 22.09.23 I just need to be able to select groups of keystones and delete or modify them.

I would greatly benefit from this as well. It would save immense time when deleting or moving numerous adjacent keyframes. I imagine it’s on the radar since rectangle select on timeline was added a while ago. It’s quite a similar concept, though I imagine the code is in a very different place and can’t super easily be adapted from one to the other.

A recent post about being able to guide motion tracking with manually place keyframes is a good example use for this. If there are “trouble areas” in the motion tracking keyframes, hundreds of them could be selected and deleted, then manual keyframes filled in.

3 methods would be cool

1. rectangle select
  2. click on first one, SHIFT+click on last one to select everything in-between
  3. CTRL+click to add any arbitrary keyframes to selection before doing stuff to them all