Advanced audio equaliser

Any chance of a doing some sort of linking between the two programs? Something like how Adobe does with their programs or how like how Openshot links with Blender or Inkscape to create titles?

This looks cool! Is it pronounced the way itā€™s spelled, no silent letters? I checked the manual for a hintā€¦ nothing.

This sounds like a warm-up act for rotoscoping.

May you live forever.

Hello @TimLau,
yes, in fact I can now do shadows without having to watch your good tutorial again. The process is quite logical, and thatā€™s what your very good video showed me.

1 Like

I havenā€™t forgotten about this. Iā€™m looking at @DRMā€™s suggestion to include Audacity presets too.

I would like to test the presets on a wider range of voices before contributing them to the production build. Iā€™ll release them soon on the forum for people to test, and maybe we can all finalize them by the release after this coming release. I donā€™t want to cram something into the beta window that has a high chance of changing again for the next release, especially if there are name changes that affect documentation and leave abandoned presets in a userā€™s preset folder.

1 Like

That sounds good. I am happy to add them whenever they come available.

Hello @TimLau,
now I made my first video with Shotcut and your description how to make a good shadow helped me a lot.
Thanks

1 Like

Glad, I could help, nice video and I understand some German (iā€™m Danish)

Hello Tim,
Even if I repeat myself, your video is a great help. I watched it twice, and then immediately followed the process with Shotcut. As a result, I completely understood the principle - for life! That took away my concerns that you canā€™t make usable titles with Shotcut. You can! The only thing missing is Letter Spacing.
I really enjoy working with Shotcut.

1 Like

Yes, Letter spacing would be a nice addition