Hello! Before getting into the questions, I would like to tell a bit of my backstory.
I am a Let’s Play YouTuber & I do have experiences in editing. Before finding this, I used iMovie, which most of you know & also Lightworks, a non-NLE video editor. But the reason I’m ditching these two & going to switch to this are:
iMovie: Video file too big due to it using the Quicktime codec.
Lightworks: A bit complicated(certain video formats only, not many effects inside[users can make their own effects though usingexternal program]).
Anyway, I would like to ask some questions before trying out this video editor.
- How much space does this video editor take?
- Will this play H.264 videos smoothly?
- Are the Luma Wipe & Green Screen effects available in this video editor?
- Do you need to add an audio track to make the video stereo? And can you mix the audio levels?
- Will the export file size be big? If so, how to reduce it?