21.06.29 - bug with keyframes - substracting one frame

What is your operating system?
Linux Ubuntu 18

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)
When working with keyframes I noticed one interesting thing. Ex. I create two keyframes for Gain/Volume filter. I set them ex. 1:00 and 1:15. I put values. However when returning to this filter after some time, the first keyframe is ok but the second has one frame substracted so it’s set at 1:14 and not at 1:15 as I set. I observed it many times. Something is wrong.

Is the clip cut at those positions ?
If it is, then 1:00 is the first frame of this clip and 1:14 is the LAST frame of the clip.
1:15 will then be the first frame of the next clip on the track.

2021-08-11_08.01.08

Use the Seek Forwards and Seek Backwards buttons when you want to navigate to the first or to the last frame in the Keyframes timeline.
2021-08-11_08.10.56

Now, I can’t repeat this. AFAIR the clip was not cut in this moment (but I’m not 100% sure). I used this small element called current position under video preview to set the moment, then I used Add a keyframe at play head and I used Seek to previous keyframe/Seek to next keyframe.

If I notice it once again I will try to observe more details and will write here additional comment.

1 Like