Weekend trip from Singapore to the US

Here’s my latest video made with Shotcut - last weekend’s trip from Singapore to the US.

I followed @jonray 's excellent tutorial for the Camera / Photo effect (see it at 01:50). It’s great learning fancy effects with Shotcut. The one thing I still struggle with is blurring multiple moving objects within one clip. On the positive side - I have noticed great improvements in Shotcut’s stability as compared to even a year ago.

5 Likes

Hi @stgtravels (sorry for the delay, I only just got to watch this video) … Stefan, another fantastic video! As you know, I’m a big fan of your travelogues! This was packed with your usual humour and I really enjoyed it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Really well-paced, informative and entertaining! Love the interaction with your friends …
PLUS - the photo flash effect is excellent!! Thanks for trying it out. Brilliant! :+1: :+1:
(Woo-hoo, there’s another “white flash” effect at 6:08!!) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Best of all here in the U.S. people actually understand my humor.
Laugh now.
(Friends do a pretend laugh)

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It’s always enjoyable watching your videos. :slightly_smiling_face: Video and audio is all nicely edited.

2 Likes

Thank you @jonray and @DRM!

And thanks to @jonray for your efforts in helping us learn new effects & tricks in Shotcut!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.