Ver 20.10.31 - Right Click Mouse Menu Not Working

Yes, my mouse is working fine with other applications.

Now, i found where the problem is! The problem was with the extended monitor! All the problems i encountered is now solved when i dragged the shotcut app in the main monitor. In that state, all the problems that exist before are now gone! When drag back, the apps to the extended monitor, the Right-click and some other problems occurs again.
I was able to solve this when i changed the the Scale and Layout. When i opened the apps again in the extended monitor, all the problems seems to be gone. Problem solved!

1 Like

Related

I found a fix for most cases of this problem. There was one case in my testing where it did not work: primary 200%, secondary any%. Many other combinations of two screens with differing display scales are working now, however. This change also makes the size of text on150% displays smaller, which was another complaint. It also adds a command line option to let user change this behavior. It does not fix the mentioned github bug.

Cool! Thanks on behalf of all ShotCut lovers!

This is fixed for the next version 20.11

Thank you!!!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.