Upload bug

I am unable to upload an MP4 file. Already converted to web, even so the system is stopped at 50%.

Where are you uploading the file to (YouTube, Vimeo ???). Do they have a filesize limit? Have you exceeded your filesize quota. What do you mean by an MP4 file that has been converted to web? Run it through Mediainfo (View->Text) and post the output. This isn’t a Shotcut bug.

You are saying it as an upload bug, which means that you have problems uploading.

But shotcut never uploads something.

Do you mean you converted your files to webm.

I’m trying to send it to the shotcut forum in response to my friend, size over 100 mb, mp4, it’s image capture, explaining what I’m doing. I will reduce.

I’m trying to send it to the shotcut forum in response to my friend, size over 100 mb, mp4, it’s image capture, explaining what I’m doing. I will reduce.Yes, it loads, it has the option to send it.

I had something similar a week or so ago. I was uploading an MP4 to the forum and part way through it stopped, but it did produce a popup to say that there was a size limit and I had exceeded it.

I re-exported the file in Shotcut to a smaller filesize (10MB) by reducing the quality to 45%. Then uploaded the new MP4 to the forum and all went OK.

1 Like

I did that too.

This topic was automatically closed after 89 days. New replies are no longer allowed.