Unable create new folder for video

Hello! I have been using shotcut for a couple of months and I like! Then new update release and now saying Unable to create a folder. I am using Windows 10… Help!

Can you show us a screenshot/listing of the last few entries in the log?

Go to View -> Application Log

sure hold on

I have create new post for some reason but Here you go, and also I did try older one and still not working…

“Hello! I have been using shotcut for a couple of months and I like! Then new update release and now saying Unable to create a folder. I am using Windows 10… Help!”

There doesn’t appear to be anything unusual in the log. Can you describe in more detail when the error occurs. Is it when you are starting shotcut, when you are exporting the video. Also, any other information you think is useful.

When you re-installed Shotcut did you try setting the option to remove the previous version’s information from the registry?

yes I did and doesn’t work.

We cannot help you because you are not providing enough information. Add a screenshot that shows the error message.

Somehow I got another update, and it fix.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.