Tutorial: How to export only a part of a Project (Timeline)

I only just saw this! Really good work, @MusicalBox . :+1:

@bentacular, your tutorial voice is EXCELLENT. I wondered for a long time who it reminded me of, then a while ago I realised - Tiger Woods. (maybe?) :smile:

2 Likes

Well Tiger is part Asian…

How can I select a part of timeline?

That was the last component I needed to speed up this process

1 Like

Believe me. That was not the first try. I actually hated public speaking. You just have to get tons under your belt to get that comfort level. Even after every tutorial I make, I listen and always think I can make it better next time. The problem now is to continue to better the production value of the last one. What used to take a few hours, now takes a week.

Well, you can stop worry about that part. Your voice don’t need to be improved further.
Same goes to you too @jonray (in case your were worrying about that too)

1 Like

Looking good. Looking forward to watch the new tut.

1 Like

Contemplating on starting. Not looking forward to that long background removal process

I think everyone hates their own voice. I’m just glad I was able to add Audacity in my workflow

1 Like

I can contribute if you want, and do that part. For free. All I ask is a small percentage if the episode goes to syndication (I hear that’s where the real money is)

1 Like

LOL. No it’s fine. I just wish there was a way to do it without having to extract to Photoshop

1 Like

Thanks @jonray !

1 Like

For me there is a massive difference in personal heard voice and recorded voice (probably a scientific reason but I think of it as being due to internal vibrations affecting hearing differently to sound travelling from another source). However, the worst part for me is my accent, which can seem quite a heavy regional tone here in UK.
I do struggle so much in front of the camera but agree @bentacular you do have to practice speaking for recording purposes to become more comfortable and this only comes with doing it time and time again.

1 Like