Transition effect custom

Shotcut transition tutorials
https://forum.shotcut.org/search?q=transition%20%23tutorial

2 Likes

@Hudson555x

You have to download them from the link provided, then from your computer, when you hit custom, chose the transition you want (from where you saved the files from the google drive link) which is linked in the blog post link. They are MP4 files.

I didn’t see the link about it? Can you send me the link where I can download these files?

Okay I found it.

1 Like

@Hudson555x

I guess I’ll need an example too… Mask:File ,

Help

Did you read through this post? The link is in there.
Sorry for not posting the direct links elsewhere, but I feel they are best kept with the original post.

1 Like

Yes, you are right. It can cause a lot of confusion.

I already saw it, I even edited the message. Let me delete that part so it won’t get confused.

1 Like

@Hudson555x

Mask: From File Can you show an example of usage?

Hi @Ertan , these are my collection of masks. You are welcome to use them! My original demo video is still out there:

https://streamable.com/69ata

1 Like

Thank you so much. Nice work. I watched this.

I don’t know how to use your mask file… ? I was looking at it on the forum now.

Hi @Ertan - I also made this video, which uses the transitions quite extensively:

2 Likes

Hi @Ertan - here’s some instructions (you may have seen it…)

1 Like

@jonray

Very nice. to be able to use these transition videos that you have prepared in a “Standard” manner in the future stages. that is, a separate effect within transition effects. How can we do this?

1 Like

Hi @ertan - that’s not going to happen any time soon - the developers work very hard but including effects like these within Shotcut is not a priority, quite rightly. These are not difficult to do, once you know how…!! Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you.

Shotcut Video Filter: mask_simple_shape

I extract this to the specified Folder. But it didn’t work. where am i doing wrong?

Ce filtre était destiné aux anciennes versions de SC (V20.xx.xx). Par rapport au filtre standard de l’époque il avait l’avantage d’intégrer le paramètre de rotation.
Depuis, sur les versions récentes de SC, le filtre “mask simple shape” possède le paramètre de rotation, vous n’avez donc pas besoin de ce filtre.

This filter was intended for the old versions of SC (V20.xx.xx). Compared to the standard filter of the time, it had the advantage of including the rotation parameter.
Since the recent versions of SC, the mask simple shape filter has the rotation parameter, so you don’t need this filter.

1 Like

Thank you

It’s okay on that.

Thank you very much for the help guys.

1 Like

Hi @Ertan - a pleasure, glad to help!

Ok. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.