Timeline(s) not adjustable in height as were in prior versions

What is your operating system?
Windows 11 Home

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)
It is repeatable. Simply open a file. Add a video track into the timeline. Add another track. Drag another video into that timeline. Now I have two tracks (one over the other) with videos of the same event from two different cameras. I want to synchronize them by enlarging the waveforms of the audio of both tracks. I know how to make them wider, but not taller. In the prior versions there was an ellipsis (if I am using the correct terminology) above the tracks and below the player. To increase the timelines, we simply clicked there and dragged it up. The player got smaller, and the tracks got taller. I cannot find a way to do this in the new version. Thank you.

It works the same for me. The ellipses (a grab handle) was not always visible or maybe was hard to see. Move the mouse around the area you expected to find it until the mouse pointer changes to a divider shape. Then click and drag.

The divider can be hard to see, especially in light mode, but it is there in the center of the timeline widget