Spreading the word about Shotcut

I belong to a Facebook group for Flute players and Flute enthusiasts. It’s a huge group with 17,000 members and activity on it is super-high with many new posts every hour.
I was delighted to see this post, and had to add to it:

A lot of flute players are making multi-screen videos of themselves playing all parts of pieces for “flute choirs” whilst in lockdown. This one’s not me, and not made with Shotcut but I thought I’d post the link since it’s very entertaining and very seasonal. The music is “Sleigh Ride” by Leroy Anderson. Clever!! :grinning:

6 Likes

Definitely a great use case for Shotcut

1 Like

Indeed! 12 video tracks, 12 audio tracks. I guess proxy would be a must for this! I’d love to try doing this myself one day, it would be fun.

The flute playing is okay-ish. I’m particularly impressed by his virtuosity at playing that bag-of-rice instrument. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

1 Like

:smiley:

Hi folks, this is not strictly Shotcut related but it’s a fun video and it’s an answer for anyone whoever asked the question “Would it be possible to play a Rolling Stones song by one player on five flutes?”. The guy isn’t me, it’s someone called Alexandre Daloia. Fun!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Lovely :slight_smile: :+1:
I showed the video to my daughter in law who is a flutist herself and a music teacher at an elementary school. She loved it too and said it gives a jazzy feel to the song.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.