Size & Position Filter Creates Black Outline

I am trying to add an image to a video.

However, I find that when I use the ‘Size and Position’ filter or ‘Rotate’ filter, suddenly a thin black line appears around the edge of the image. This black line appears on the export too. I’ve tried editing various settings, but I can’t get rid of it so far.

I’ve attached a screenshot of my full Shotcut window. You can see that thin black vertical line across part of the picture

You’re using a Shotcut version that is very old. Based on your screenshot it looks to be around 3-4 years old or so. Shotcut has updates almost every month. The latest version (Version 21.10.31) just got released today. Check it out what it has by clicking on “News” at the top of this page and see if you still have this issue.

Also in the News section it will have info on what the past versions included. There you can read the notes to see the many, many changes, fixes and additions have been made to Shotcut since the one you are using. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The new version fixed the problem, thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.