Location: Filters - Video - Size & Position.
Default Shotcut Installation: This filter will be located in the Favorite tab .
This Favorte can be removed/added by clicking on the * symbol.
This filter is used to manipulate the size and placement of a video/image in your video. This filter can also use Keyframes.
- Fit - Will not enlarge image/video in the Rectangle Control, yet allows image to be scaled down.
- Fill - Fits any image/video vertically to the Video Mode
- Distort - Allows resizing to the Rectangle Control, overriding Aspect Ratio of original source
- Left - Aligns to the left side of Rectangle Control
- Center - Aligns to the center of Rectangle Control
- Right - Aligns to the right of Rectangle Control
- Top - Aligns to the top of Rectangle Control
- Middle - Aligns to the middle of Rectangle Control
- Bottom - Aligns to the bottom of Rectangle Control
The Rectangle Control is the box that surrounds the image/video allowing placement and size manipulation. In this rectangle you’ll see the Position Handle (white/gray dot) that you can move the image/video to a desired location.
The filter can be deselected by unchecking the box, yet all of the changes remain there.
To remove the filter use the - sign.