Shotcut is not rendering my video

Hello, I have been using Shotcut for almost two years now, without an issue. However, today that all changed. Today, I tried to render a video but for some reason, it only rendered the audio. Afterwards, I looked all over the Shotcut website for help. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any. While I was still searching for help, the Shotcut video editing software, informed me that an update was available. So as always, I updated Shotcut to the latest version. After doing this, I attempted to once again, render my video. It started rendering for a couple of seconds, then it completely stopped on it’s own. I didn’t change any settings today or ever since I first started using Shotcut. Can somebody please help?

Two thoughts:

1. The “Use hardware encoder” box is checked. Has it always been? Try exporting with it unchecked.

2. Open the Jobs panel, right-click the failed job, view the job log, and send it to us so we can tell what kind of error happened.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.