Shotcut "delete" my project - loading bug

What is your operating system?
Windows 7 64 bit

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
Shotcut 20.10.31 64 bit

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
So i had a project and i closed shotcut. When i tried to open project i seen big loading time and on the end my project was empty. In autosaved projects i have empty file too, so i lost two days… Btw. i had 20 copies of that project. Now all have 1kb and are empty.

Look for where you saved your project on your computer.

Before you closed Shotcut, if you haven’t saved, you’ll get this box.
shotcut_2021-01-02_13-17-31

If you hit no, then yes, your progress will be lost to your last save.

What do you mean by empty?
Can you upload one of those 1k empty project mlt files?

Autosave folder is for when Shotcut crashes, it produces a recoverable mlt project file, which will be prompted for recovery when you re-open Shotcut after a crash.

Download the latest version which is 20.11.28.

Unable to reproduce.

Empty - project whose have something like video time, whose go to 8:20 and do nothing. In this projects i have 0 audio and video tracks, but i have it 5 and more. I saved it, i am sure, but after save shotcut had crash and he was shut down. After it i tried to open this projects and they was empty. In first time i thought that was my fallout, but when i done next project - at the end shotcut was closed by him and i have the same bug.cxczxczxczx.mlt (976 Bytes) cxczxczxczx.mlt (976 Bytes)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.