Rendered Video Freezes on a Image and Won't Change

The video looks fine in Shotcut and works exactly as intended, but after rendering it, it reaches one of the images and doesn’t want to change to the next one. However, the text filter that I added during a future frame still shows up, and then when it disappears, the image has a distortion in the shape of the text. I tired reopening the video and skipping that scene, but it just freezes on whatever image is showing at the time a skip to.

I tried removing the image where the problems started and dragged the image that was supposed to follow in its place, but then the same error occurs only sooner. The last thing I tried was to change the image entirely, since the image that was supposed to show up was one that I used at the start of the video, and sure enough, it worked just fine after that, which means that there’s a bug in Shotcut that causes errors in the video after rendering whenever an image that was previously used gets used later on. This hasn’t been an issue before, and I hope that this issue will be resolved soon.

EDIT: The error actually persisted with a second image. Both images that this happened with originated from a shortcut folder, so for whatever reason, images that came from there had this issue.

In order to better help you, you need to provide more information. Please read this. :slight_smile:

Shotcut Version 19.01.27
I can’t find GPU settings
Video Mode: Automatic
Display Method: DirectX (ANGLE)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
Available Physical Memory 7.46 GB
Codec: MP4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Can’t find Bit Rate.
Export Preset: H.264 High Profile
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Frames/sec: 29.97
Codec: libx264
Rate Control: Quality-based VBR
Quality: 70%

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.