Recovered MLT dropping first frame

What is your operating system?
Windows 10 21H1

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
21.06.29 x64 portable

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
Doing some quick edits on a set of source files for export but not saving projects of my edits. I was opening source, add a couple of filters, export, close, open next source and repeat. SC froze, during opening of one of the source files, so I used task manager to kill shotcut.exe. Melt.exe was still running from the active job, so I let it finish.

Went to the %temp% folder, copied all the .mlt to another folder, re-launch SC. Drag-drop one of the recovered .mlt into SC. The first frame was NOT at my original cut point. It was maybe 1 or 2 frames later. It was easy to see because I started the clip at either a “black” or “white” frame, so seeing ANY content in the first frame was not expected.

Closing this .mlt and trying the next - same result. All of them (about 10 .mlt recovered).

I opened one of the “good” exported files from before the crash. The first frame was as expected. So the export job has the correct start frame.

Meaning when SC is opening a recovered .mlt, it seems to be shifting the start point.

update: recovered MLT seems to be fine. But SC opens it on the 2nd frame instead of the first frame. If you press the left arrow key after opening, you see the first frame.

Still a bug, but different issue.

I reproduced the latter - starting frame - and fixed it for the 21.08 release.