Particle filter

Looking good, @sauron. Would it look OK if the transition was slightly slower? Or would it appear a bit stuttery because of the still frame?

The clip I used is 25 fps. I Set the transition to 12 frames for the demo. Tried it with a 16 frame transition. Looked OK just a sight stutter. Tried with a 1 sec transition. Didn’t look good.

I think using 1/2 the frame rate of the footage might be the best way until video can be used with the fragment code.

Great. Thanks. Will try it at 1/2 frame rate.

There might be a better way to do this. Here’s what I did.

1 Using Export frame, export 1 frame from the end of clip A and 1 frame from the beginning of clip B
2 Open the images, put them in the playlist.
3 Put both images on the timeline, create a 12 frame transition by overlapping A on B or B on A. Delete the excess at both ends.

4 Apply two overlay HTML filters to the transition. Fragment followed by de-fragment.
5 Put the transition between Clip A and B.

Frag%20Transition%202

6 This is the part I forgot to do. Trim 1 frame off the end of clip A and 1 off the beginning of Clip B, to avoid frame duplication and make the stutter less.

The transition can made longer or shorter. I used 12 frames and tried 16. Both looked reasonable.

In the fragment and de-fragment code I changed the values of start from 0.05 to 0.0 and the nh and nv values from 10 to 20, for a denser fragmentation.

Wow - ingenious and clever!! Have you a demo to show the result ? :grinning::grinning::+1::+1:

Might try to make a demo later.

No problem - only if you have time .:sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.