One Year In Making Videos with ShotCut

I have been using ShotCut to edit my videos for about a year now. Editing has gotten easier and much faster for me. I think the quality of my videos has slowly improved as well. I will post my most recent video. If I were to try to make this same video a year ago it would take me much longer to do. Hope you guys enjoy.

[link]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GceJ1XJ1AHA(link)

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Your camera did a nice job recording. What did you use? I also liked the softness of the background music; tasteful.

1 Like

I just recorded this video with a tripod and an Iphone X. Maybe the lighting was really good because for whatever reason the quality came out really well.

It’s good that you used a tripod.

You did some great work here, Rodney. The most important thing was that you got your message across efficiently and effectively. You’re a good communicator.

If I could offer one bit of advice it would be to try to find a way to bring your over all audio levels up in the mix. As it is, I had to turn my volume way up to hear you. There are some tricks to doing that using Shotcut and a free audio editor called Audacity. With just a few extra steps, you could vastly improve the audio quality of your video that is otherwise really well done.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.