No response to bug report

Hello, A month ago I reported a bug re. crackling in the audio of many of my exported videos. I haven’t received any replies re. this. Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.

Administrators feel free to delete this post if it’s in an inappropriate place. Any advice on how to proceed to resolve this issue would be great though. I would have thought many people would experience the same issue.

The original bug report has title: “Cracking at start of audio in exported video”. I’m not sure how to link to it apart from quoting the title here.

You can just copy and paste the web address into its own line in a post like so:

Thank you DRM!

I have found the cause of this problem. Please see the original bug report.

Do not start a post to refer to a post. You can add info to an existing post to “bump” it, but adding useless info to merely bump is also rude. There are many people post about many things, and no one is obligated to respond to anything.

Thank you - I wasn’t aware that the original post would be bumped if I added to it. Many apologies.
This thread can be deleted if you wish.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.