Movie Credits - A demo of what my next tutorial will be about

If you need any assistance with the HTML/CSS let me know and I’ll be more than glad to help.

1 Like

I’m almost done with the HTML template, but I might run into more problems. I’ll send you a PM if I have questions. Thanks!

1 Like

This movie premiere is dragging, just like all the other movie releases during COVID…

3 Likes

I’m getting the COVID vaccine on Monday. Maybe I’ll work faster then. :muscle:

2 Likes

When that third arm from the altered DNA fully grows in, it will be a great help.

3 Likes

Maybe or not, if it keeps you in bed for 8 days. :roll_eyes:
You will give news, I must receive in 10 days

1 Like

I had the first AstraZenica jab 3 weeks ago, a slightly sore arm for 3 days, a bit of tiredness on the second day.

My wife had the first Pfizer jab last Monday, again a slightly sore arm, almost gone now and no other adverse reaction.

1 Like

Thank you @Elusien, that reassures me a little

Also, 4 friends had the AstroZenica on Wednesday and I’m playing golf with them tomorrow morning.

My sister got the AstraZenica vaccin 3 weeks ago and my mom 2 weeks ago and they both had pretty much the same side effects described by @Elusien.

Have no fear @Namna. Prouvez au reste du monde que les Gaulois n’ont peur que d’une chose: Que le ciel leur tombe sur la tête. :wink:

1 Like

Got the Moderna 2 weeks ago, just waiting to get my second…

1 Like

Looking forward to the tutorial …

1 Like

This movie might be going straight to streaming

1 Like

Or straight to DVD (sorry no Blu-Ray).

1 Like

Can you still even buy a DVD player?

1 Like

Amazon’s Choice + Sponsored = :grimacing:

1 Like

LOL! :joy:

I think it’s great. Can’t wait to see the tutorial. I love this effect of the credits. Thanks so much for the input.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.