Mini bug - when resizing from <>100% to 100%

What is your operating system?
Ubuntu 18.04

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
(Please be specific and use the names as seen in Shotcut, preferably English. Include a screenshot or screen recording if you can. Also, you can attach logs from either View > Application Log or right-click a job and choose View Log.)

It’s the issue with Size, Position& Rotate filter. When I have ex. 120% zoom and when I set again to 100%, instead of getting position 0,0 and size 1920x1080 I’m getting for example 1,0 and 1918x1080 or something similar (depending what was the initial zoom). Probably it’s some kind of rounding problem. However it’s quite irritating when I have many, many times, correct this to set the correct size and position. When having ex. 1,0 and 1918x1080 I’m getting not nice black lines.

Please have a look: https://youtu.be/DgrVH2NSaos

And it’s easy not to notice this incorrect rounding. I believe that could be easily improved with additional if check, something like:

if new_zoom=100% then skip normal calculations for new sze but set new_size_x=1920 (project max x size) and new_size_y=1080 (project max y size)

if new_zoom=100% and abs(new_x)<3 and abs(new_y)<3 then set new_x=0 and set new_y=0

(something similar, sure i simplified it here)