Letters SHOTCUT after minute 7

Hi, I made a video on shotcut but after I export it now I discover that after minute 7 it has a big SHOTCUT in white letters in the upper part of the screen. I didn’t add it. Is that something that Shotcut do?

Nothing is added by Shotcut.

Make sure you have a genuine copy by downloading from here: Shotcut - Download

Thank you, I think is genuine I’ve been using for months now. Could it be that I mistakenly add it somehow by wrongfully typing something?

We have no way of knowing unless you show what is going on at that time. A screenshot would be helpful.

Go to that spot in your project where you have the exported video and look for a text filter.

Actually it was that, thank you, it was solved.

1 Like

You could share that link from where you downloaded the non-genuine version, I guess shotcut would surely check that place and report it.

It is not necessarily an illegitimate version. I seem to recall an ancient version’s text filter used to default to “Shotcut” for the text.

1 Like

Thanks. I only have the remembrance of the last year’s versions, that’s why I thought it was illegitimate.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.