Lenteur de lecture et d'exportation depuis la version 1906

Bonjour à toutes et à tous

Désolé je ne parle pas anglais, si un vidéaste parle la langue de Shakespeare merci de traduire.

Depuis la version 1906 64 bit je rencontre des difficultés de lecture lorsque le clip natif est en en MOV à 50 fps
avec la 1907 cela s’est amélioré un peu en lecture.

Par contre, le pire est en exportation. Pour un film de 3mn 25s en 1280X720 30FPS je suis passé de 20 mn avec la version 1904 à 2h52 en version 1907.

Pour info : C’est surtout lorsque j’utilise les LUT 3D que je rencontre ce type de difficultés.

Bon dimanche

TRANSLATION into ENGLISH (using Google Translate - my French is a little rusty)

Hello everyone

Sorry I do not speak English, if a videographer speaks the language of Shakespeare thank you for translating.

Since version 1906 64 bit I encounter reading difficulties when the native clip is in MOV at 50 fps,
with the 1907 it improved a bit in reading.

By cons, the worst is in export. For a film of 3mn 25s in 1280X720 30FPS I went from 20 mn with the version 1904 to 2h52 in version 1907.

FYI: It is especially when I use the 3D LUT that I encounter this type of difficulties.

Good Sunday

merci pour la traduction

thank you for english translate

Nothing changed in between these versions that would make it slower. You must be doing something different.

I just made a test using LUT, and it is unexpectedly much slower. The bug is specific to any filter using libavfilter, which includes LUT 3D.

This is fixed for the next version 19.08.x

Yet I use the same MLT file and the rlentissement and really blatant

Yet I use the same MLT file and the rlentissement and really blatant…

Merci beaucoup d’avoir pris en compte ce problème.

Thank you very much for taking into account this problem

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.