Just a thank you

I just wanted to say thank you, a huge thank you to whoever created this awesome software! I searched for a good video tool for months and even “Pro Software” that cost hundreds of dollars could not satisfy me, at least in terms of performance.
Shotcut fits exactly my needs and it´s not a common thing imho that such a high quality software is given away for free. So KUDOS!

2 Likes

^^ I double that ! :slight_smile:

I triple that! Awesome, well done developers! :grinning: :grinning:

Yes. Many thanks to the Shotcut team for creating such a great video editor!

I teach video editing basics on technical high school and thanks to Shotcut I finally got rid of neverending license battle with obsolete version of Pinnacle Studio. Its great that there is usable video editor for free. Thank you Shotcut team :slight_smile: !

1 Like

I am using SHOTCUT to systematically edit my family (VHS to DVD) videos with footage going back to 1994. I have to say I am no expert but my family and work colleagues (yes, I regularly take video excerpts into work…) all say they are very impressed. Moreover, I’ve lost some dear family members these past few years. Having the ability SHOTCUT gives to edit, reprocess and enhance the footage is absolutely priceless. I am so grateful to the developers and contributors of SHOTCUT. It’s their efforts I truly commend. This forum also has so many selfless members that offer valuable advice. Special thanks indeed to all connected to the SHOTCUT project.