It doesn't export

I cut a video with shoutcut and it is very good, and much times it works to export, but now i click export and i don’t do anything. My CPU is not work… I hope abaut short answer, bye kraetkrush
It doen’t start export
!IMPORTANT! I solve the problem… I uninstall Shotcut and download it after that. Now it works!

System:

Ram: 16 GB
Cpu: Intel i7 -8700
Windows 10
SSD: 126GB
DDD: 917GB

Have you tried updating Shotcut?

After you click on Export
2019-09-24_09-19-21

You’ll see this sub window come up. Click “Default” in the Presets, then click Export File.
2019-09-24_09-22-28

Name your file, then click Save
shotcut_2019-09-24_09-24-22

Not enough information to help further.

i have same problem cant export video

Yes, it is on the new version

Thank you, but that wasn`t the problem. My PC doesn’t start export…

Is there anything posted in the logfile (view -> Application logfile)?

GPU processing false.
its ending on 0s

Are you using the default option for exporting or have you changed any of the parameters? If so, try to use the default export parameters and see if that works. If it does then introduce your changes incrementally until you find the one giving errors.

1 Like

I’am using default options. I have tried change some things but still the same problem ;(

Is there any error message in the export log (right-click on the one of the job messages - 00:00:00)

1 Like

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘D:\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/AUTHORS’: “D:\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\AUTHORS”: Nie mozna odnalezc okreslonego modulu.

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘D:\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/COPYING’: “D:\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\COPYING”: Nie mozna odnalezc okreslonego modulu.

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘D:\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/readme.txt’: “D:\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\readme.txt”:

Failed to load “C:/Users/Zabcie/AppData/Local/Temp/shotcut-bz6600.mlt”

Failed to load “C:/Users/Zabcie/AppData/Local/Temp/shotcut-bz6600.mlt”

Completed successfully in 00:00:00

Im really mad - I’ve tried everything! I cannot create a basic mp4 file that will play anywhere. I just downloaded Shotcut today, So it music be the latest version. I have not messed with any of the settings for exports, I have only chosen “Default” and “Youtube”. Both of those created an Mp4 that won’t play anywhere. I have checked the hardware box, and unchecked the hardware box.
I cannot believe that this software, which offers a jillion editing options cannot produce a simple mpe. Please help.

Yes, and the software is confirming that I have the latest vesion
ARGGGG!

I created five mp4 files just yesterday.

Perhaps post an issue of your own, and follow this tutorial in what information we need from you to help get this issue solved. The more facts we know about your computer, your project, and the files your working with will be very beneficial.