Image fantome dans les transitions

Bonjour lorsque je fais des transitions avec images et textes de temps en temps j’ai des images ou textes qui apparaissent lors de la transition ou ne garde pas leur dimension

Hello when I make transitions with images and texts from time to time I have images or texts that appear during the transition or do not keep their size!

Merci d’avance

Perhaps its because transitions are meant go between clips and would give the effect you describe. Text is supposed to go on the clips
see below;
press the clip required> open filters >go to text >use text ,colours,fonts> alter size with spider it will now work . should you need effects .Use Keyframes,

Thank you for answering me, but my text (quite right) is already on the clips and the transition is good but the ghost image comes from the clips (which are text in jpg) I found a solution that I do not like that half is simply to shorten the transition it removes the ghost image but I lose a little effect and the strangest is that I have only three place out of 21 or it does this problem

Thank you for your answer but I had already done as you say, the ghost image comes from the clip that is a jpg, on 21 transitions I have 3 that creates this ghost image, the only solution I found is to shorten the transition but I lose some effect and the calibration is not clean.I tried with VSDC and resolve davinci and with them I have no problem

Essaie de mettre les textes sur une deuxième piste sur un PNG transparent. En général, c’est beaucoup plus clean et + facile ensuite à paramétrer avec les transitions.

oui effectivement c’est ce que je fais sur les autres logiciels, j’ai essayé et ça marche bien mais cela veut dire qu’il y a un bug avec les textes internes du clip, pas très grave en soi mais il faut le savoir.
je marque ce post comme résolu et encore merci

1 Like

Cool !

Par contre, c’est mon post qu’il faut cocher comme “solution” pas ta réponse ^^

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.