I need help with the "size and position" filter

1- I put a music on first line
2- I put a image on second line, but when i select the “size and position” filter to resize my image and apply, the music begins to distort when i play.
Obs: I’ve done two videos before and I didn’t have this problem

Can someone help me how to fix it?

What version number of Shotcut are you using?

When you say you “put a music on first line” is it an audio track (e.g. A1, A2) or a video track (e.g. V1, V2)?

You say “the music begins to distort” when you play. But does that distortion happen with the exported file or only when playing back in Shotcut?

It is the latest version
It is an audio track (A1)
A distortion occurs only in Shotcut, after export it is normal. Anyway, it ends up being a small problem at the time of editing.

What is the version number?

Then this sounds like possible lag. Have you used Preview Scaling to see if it helps the supposed distortion you hear?

It’s the 20.04.12 version.
What is Preview Scaling? Sorry, I’m new to this

You’ll find Preview Scaling under Settings. It allows you to temporarily lower the resolution of your project so that it’s easier on your computer to process the filters you are using so it can help reduce lag. Preview Scaling does not affect the final export. It’s only for playback in Shotcut.

It worked! Thank you very much :call_me_hand:t2:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.