I can't export any videos!

Yesterday, I’m working a project in Shotcut and my laptop suddenly crashed. After that, whenever I export a video, it just exports audio, even if the format is .mp4. Early today, I decided to update my Shotcut to the newest version (21.09.20). But, now everytime I export a project, it always fail. I even make a new project, add a black screen image, and try to export it, but still failed.

Here’s the Job Log:

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘F:\App\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/AUTHORS’: “F:\App\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\AUTHORS”: The specified module could not be found.

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘F:\App\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/COPYING’: “F:\App\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\COPYING”: The specified module could not be found.

plugin_mgr_get_object_file_plugins: error opening shared object file ‘F:\App\Shotcut\lib\ladspa/readme.txt’: “F:\App\Shotcut\lib\ladspa\readme.txt”: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

[swscaler @ 0000024992638fc0] Warning: data is not aligned! This can lead to a speed loss

[h264_qsv @ 00000249925227c0] Error initializing an internal MFX session: unsupported (-3)

Failed with exit code -1073741819

Failed with exit code -1073741819

Have you gone into Export-Advanced and changed any settings?
If so, can you post a screenshot of what you changed?

Have you tried with “Use hardware encoder” unchecked?
shotcut_2021-10-18_07-15-58

Search here for “Error initializing an internal MFX session” and you can find a similar problem and solution from a few days ago

Sorry for leaving this issue for too long. The problem is actually fixed with just restarting the laptop. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me with it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.