How to Copy AND PASTE two clips together

Hi All,
When I select two video clips on the timeline that have a short cross fade in between them (by clicking on the first clip, then holding the shift key and clicking the second clip) then I copy/paste the two clips, including the transition, Shotcut only pastes the first clip (and does not paste the transition or the second clip).

How can I paste both clips (with the transition in the middle) together? Thanks.

Same as this.

Blows my mind that the developers don’t have the foresight to include such a basic and common functionality as this in the software. Hopefully they’ll fix this fast… and notify us of it.

I receive this comment as an insult. You are claiming that Dan and I do not have foresight. We work very hard in our spare time for FREE against many competing requests and priorities.

You are welcome to be a member of this community to give and receive help and exchange ideas. But please keep your comments positive.

Also, I kindly request that you change your username since it looks very similar to the name of this program and people might misinterpret that you represent Shotcut somehow.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.