Getting Text Off a Track

I believe I placed my subtitle on a track, instead of on the clip it was intended for. Research on this forum says that, in order to remove it, I am to put the html list of text on my Notepad and delete it, if I can find it in there. Where can I find this html list? It also refers to something called a “filters panel.” How would I find that? I am totally lost. Do you have any step-by-step instructions for getting that text off a track? I am using v. 20.02.17.

Just click on the track (not the clip) and then click on the little “funnel” that respresents the filters applied t the track. This will bring up the Filters panel. If you have several filters tick/untick them in turn until you find the one you want to delete. Then just press the “-” button at the bottom of the filters panel. See the pink circles in the image below (you may have to expand it to full-screen to see the whole image - i.e. click on it):

I got it. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.