Failed with exit code -1073741819 - failed keyframe zoom

Thank you so so so much!

I am still really confused why I was completely unable to export this video, but I am so happy that you were able to do it for me.
Thank you so much for going through the trouble of downloading and exporting my project/video.
I am so grateful that you did this for me!

You are very welcome.
The export failed each time because something abnormal happened at the beginning of the export. The export process used 60GB of ram out of 64GB, leading the OS to kill it each time. The same thing happened on Windows and macOS. After digging a little bit at the first part of your project, it looks like filter orders matter to avoid the memory leak. Just putting the “size, position & rotate” on top solved the issue. The export time went down from 3 hours to 30 minutes.

2 Likes

Wow that is such a valuable insight. Thank you for sharing that

That’s some amazing detective work there. Could you more precisely tell us which clip needed filters reordered, so we can compare a memory-leak session to a non-leaking session?

Of course, @Austin, it’s the first clip on V4. I just narrowed the issue to something between “Sharpen” and “Size, Position & rotate” filters.
The issue disappears if you change their order and the export process is using only 2GB of ram.

2 Likes

You are very welcome @Nathan_Fang

1 Like