Facility to retain the track height from one Shotcut instance to another, in addition to the current facility of saving it to .mlt

Here is a scenario where this is useful:

• I want to edit a series of 10 video files. 4+ hours and 6+ GB each
    for example.

I open one of them and move the entire thing to the Timeline. The track height
    revert to the default. I want to start editing it on the lowest height level
    from the get-go.

Currently, ways to do this are:

• open a smaller file, shorten the track height, remove the track, open the
      large file, and move the entire thing to the timeline.
    • open a .mlt with some clip from a smaller file, remove the track, open the
      large file, and move the entire thing to the timeline. Use Save As afterward.

With facility to retain the track height:

• I open one of the 10 files, shorten the track height, edit it, save it, and quit Shotcut.

Come back some other day, open the next file, move it to the timeline, and start
      editing it on the lowest height level from the get-go.

Repeat that 8 times and end the editing of the 10 files without ever touching
      the Make Track Shorter menu item.

If this is combine with this suggestion

the worst scenario of opening a .mlt file with a huge track height level during this 10 video file editing is not so bad.

All I have to do is click Rest Track Height and click Make Track Shorter. I can keep on editing the rest of the video series without clicking Make Track Shorter again afterward.