Exporting not completing

A few years ago I took a trial in NCH before finding short cut. When I export in the latest video from a DVD that I made in 2002
it Exports until 99.% then freezes. I have found the reason. When trying to delete it , It says I have not the authoritty .
: %3A{20D04FE0-3AEA-106D8-08002B30309D}search-ms:displayname=Search%20Results%20in%20This%20PC&crumb=System.Generic.String%3A(NCH%20MANIFEST)&crumb=location:%3A9-A2
Thank you in anticipation for your help in solving my problem .
I have been making film since the age of 16, and I am now 79

@VideoPete Sir, Welcome to our community.

Maybe that could be a file format problem because when I upload an old file in my windows 10 pc it is not able to playback and while exporting in shotcut I have to use default export settings because my old files have old codecs and if I export them as per my choice they are stuck at 90 or 99% even sometimes files have so old codecs that they even not able to import (using the file for editing) in shotcut and sometimes new machines can’t load them because some codecs also got updated. For example I have an 2007 clip when of me while windows 7 was launched. But in my old windows 7 the files opens and playbacks correctly because I never updated my windows 7 because it doesn’t have any important data so it support the codecs still. My oldest file is of 2007 and you have 2002 file that’s too much old.

I don’t know this is the exact answer or not but wish it could help.

It would really help if you gave us more information.

What Operating System are you using?
What version of Shotcut are you using?
What are the specifications (memory, processor, graphics card) of your computer.
What options did you use to export the video.
What does the end of your export log say?

Errors such as this are often due to shortage of memory. You can try rebooting your system and try without any other programs running. There are other options too.

1 Like

Ya, This could also help us to find exact answer @VideoPete sir.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.