Export File Time on Area 51M?

Either Shotcut program is now corrupted on PC, PC has overheated, now after reboot\restart still getting round circle and not letting put in Export settings?
The HDD is running at 88% is that the issue? The HDD too hot or over worked?

Well something seriously going on now…as started this morning and constantly freezing shotcut?
I ccleaner…but shotcut is constantly Not responding?
I started a render\Export file but then Shotcut shutdown and then I had to close a Qmelt.exe file to delete the 3 files it created?
Only thing to do is delete this version of Shotcut and install latest version to see if glitches are removed?
I don’t understand how shotcut was working quiet well two days ago but now its broken?

I note this occurred 3 days ago… November 8, 2022-KB5020687 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 21H2

Could this be the cause of the issues?

So I uninstalled and reinstalled latest version and working normally!
Seem that using low power(this was high power) as much and saying it’s a 2hr render\Export File.
On Exporting File don’t seem to have a (name).mp4 file saved in folder like old shotcut version…the two (name).2pass.temp files are there?

What does color range mean as not in old version?
I set it too Full(JPEG)…is that the best setting?

Update: Main in 1hr:51 now saying Parallel is going to take 3hr:14???
Very high Power usage but Disk has gone to low?
(name).mp4 file appeared in folder

Well 1720hrs and we are done…98GB file…even though it said 94GB on version 19 Shotcut?
So It looks like it took 7hrs when timer info said 5hrs?
Also I note the last 2minutes:34sec took 45 minutes?
Disk drive was running 100% but CPU 2%???

Finally uploaded, processed and scheduled on YouTube!
The video, it’s shaky and freezes on transition is noticed…
Uploaded at 720p resolution but only currently showing 360p???

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.