Error - Color picker for chroma key does not work at all, sort of crashes shotcut

What is your operating system?
Windows 10 Enterprise

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
Shotcut Version 20.06.28

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
Hi,

Windows 10 user. I have the latest version of Shotcut, this error was occurring on previous version too,

I add a chroma key filter. If I pick an approximate color to the background in the collor pallete, it works.

However, if I click on the “dropper” icon, the one that allows me to drag and select the background color for the chroma key, it stops working. The mouse cursor changes to a cross, but nothing else works. When I click any part of the video, nothing registers. I can’t save or close the appliation. If I Alt+tab, clicking works fine on all other applications. The only way that I can close Shotcut is to open Windows Task Manager an end the process.

If I can’t fix this I’ll have to forget Shotcut.

Anyone can help?

Sorry but I am unable to reproduce this and fix it. You should try the different options in Settings > Display Method to see if another one works better on your system.

Thank you for the reply. I’ll give it a shot at the options above and see what happens.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.