Create jitter effect

Fixed the jitter filter’s key frame issue. The maximum in meta.qml was set to 10. Changed to 60.

webvfx_jitter.zip (4.9 KB)

Added it to google drive.

1 Like

Just got back from golf and saw this. Silly me. I initially thought of setting the maximum to 10 then decided on 60 as that equates to 1 second at 60fps, but only changed part of the code. Thanks for taking the time to find and fix the bug. I will update the Zip on my website so it’s in sync with yours on Google drive.

You mean my “Smooth Criminal” video?

Oops, so sorry, @DRM, yes, I thought @sauron had done it. Total senior moment there, apologies. Must pay more attention to who posts things! Great example of the Persistence and Jitter filters. Thank you. :+1:

No worries, @jonray. Thank you for the kind words.

And @sauron, thanks for fixing up the keyframe issue on Jitter! :+1:

Hi @drm, just wondering what values you used for your Jitter and Persistence filters on your Smooth Criminal video? And I imagine the preview was really slow with both filters applied?

Also - (off-topic a little) have you heard the version of Smooth Criminal by David Garrett, violinist? No better than MJ but interesting and different…

In that MJ-Video, I guess to see a ‘smooth’ transition effect. What made it?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.