Crashing and not exporting

When I play a part of the video (4 seconds in) shotcut crashes. Also, whenever i try to export it fails.

[filter swresample] 2(stereo) f32le 120Hz → 2(stereo) f32le 48000Hz

[filter swresample] swr_convert() failed. Alloc: 800 In: 2 Out: 0

Failed with exit code -1073741819

Failed with exit code -1073741819

This was in the log. If someone could explain/help, i would really appreciate.

The thing that is there, is a clip where ive cut part of the video out and slowed it down as slow as i could. But i need that there and dont know how to fix it.

Try doing a Convert to Edit Friendly on it.

If that fails, do you really need the audio? If not, try right-click Detach Audio and delete its audio from the timeline so that maybe it won’t be processed. The 120Hz sample rate seems to be too low for the resampler.

There is no audio

Hiding for posting a bug and not providing the information requested in the bug post template.

The log says audio is failing somewhere. Maybe it’s referring to a different clip that has the audio problem? Or Shotcut isn’t showing the audio on the slow-mo clip because it fails to load just like it fails to export? A remux may be necessary to remove the audio in that case.

I would suspect the slowed-down clip is the problem. 120Hz sometimes appears when lazy slow-mo programs stretch the audio samples instead of beat slicing them.

To help find the source of the problem, I suggest to:

1. Upload the mlt project file
  2. Provide a screenshot of the clip properties