Crash when selecting starting frame of a video with 4 filters

Hello. I have Windows 11 64-bit Version 21H2 Build 22000.376, with Shotcut version 21.12.24. I’m working with a project where one of my videos has the Glitch, Size/Rotate/Position, Scan Lines, and Distort filters in that order. The Size and Distort filters where keyframed in such a way that the former grows the video to encompass the screen and the latter disappears over time. I was planning to keyframe the Glitch filter(which was at its default settings), when I found that placing my time marker at the starting frame of the video crashes the program. I’ve been able to place it just before and just after and Shotcut works perfectly fine. I’ve have been able to replicate this issue as shown in the linked video. Thank you for your help, and I hope that you have a great day.

After the crash does the logfile show any errors? If so post the last 20 or 30 lines. See:

C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME}\AppData\Local\Meltytech\Shotcut\shotcut-log.txt

The only way we can act upon this is by you uploading the project file. Your media may or may not be required, and even if provided there is no guarantee a developer will reproduce. But we can start with the project file if you can share it. Thanks

How would I get access to the logfile?

Here a copy of the project file. I’ve since added RGB Shift to the video.
Hindsight is 2020 Trailer.mlt (15.9 KB)

I reproduced and found a bug in the Glitch with the combination of its parameter values on the first frame of that filter.

This is fixed for the next version 22.01 or 22.02. In the meantime, to avoid the crash we need to change the initial size of the Size, Position & Rotate filter to 2x2, which I did in this version of your project:

Hindsight is 2020 Trailer - Fixed.mlt (15.9 KB)

Thank you so much!