Crash in Size, position & rotate

What is your operating system?
64 Bit

What is your Shotcut version (see Help > About Shotcut)? Is it 32-bit?
Not sure what bit, most likely 64.

Can you repeat the problem? If so, what are the steps?
Problem I having is that I reverted an expensive change on size, position & rotate to just a simple zoom in. Very slow, should take up too much space. Except now everytime it enters this transition it crashes the app.
Why? I have no clue, it’s incredibly annoying and to be honest I’ve been having these problems ever since 2018.

Can anyone help out here?

Edit 1: Found out that the size doesn’t want to be under 110%, if it then Shotcut crashes.

Edit 2: Nevermind, if I change it after it’s first iteration, then the app crashes no matter what I set it to.

Hi @Somiaz
I’m not sure I understand your problem completely. Sounds to me like maybe you tried to modify a filter that performed an animation with keyframes to another type of animation. Sometimes instead of modifying keyframes it’s preferable to simply delete them (by de-activating the keyframes on the filter) or even delete the filter and start again with a fresh one.

Honestly, I don’t quite understand it either. But it just happens if I edit the number after the first time.
For now I’ve just skipped it and will probably try something else another time.

Shotcut - News Current version fixes this.
Fixed Zoom in Scale, Position & Rotate does not always default and undo at 100% (broken in v20.10).

Edit: It may not solve your issue with crashing, but will solve with zoom level.

Is the filter applied to a PNG image with an alpha channel (transparency)?

This is happening to me. I’m trying to add a size filter to a color clip (black) which already has a mask filter (which is a png with alpha channel transparency). Shotcut crashes before I can apply the size filter. I’m just learning Shotcut. Is there a problem with adding filters on top of one another like this?

Closing as old bug that was resolved since there was no new information provided.