Chroma key pipette no function

Hi,
I would like to use chroma key. I can use this filter (simple and advanced), but it’s not possible tio use the pipette to get a modified key colour. There is always black as selected colour.
What can I do?

So here is the filter, you can directly click on the black color and change the color to what you want or there is a dropper icon
1987748-200
which you could click and then go to the place where the color is and then again click on that color.

1 Like

Hi @Peter26 - also just to add and to confirm, if you didn’t know, clicking the pipette on any colour on your video makes that colour transparent, so to make it any other colour place it it on V2 and below on V1 put a colour clip of your desired colour and the colour on V1 will show through. @Ar_D 's screenshot clearly shows how to use the two tracks as I mentioned.
It will come out black if you just put your video on one track, or also if you put it on V2 with no clip on V1.

1 Like

Thank you. I did exactly what you told me to do, but nevertheless it always turns out black.

1 Like

I’ve found the problem! It works with my first monitor, not with my second monitor (connected with hdmi).

1 Like

Ah OK @Peter26 - glad you are sorted. Strange about the monitors.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.